All the advantages if you opt for propane gas in a tank
Gas in a tank is convenient, inexpensive en sustainable.
- You have the same possibilities as with natural gas:
- central heating
- gas cooker
- swimming pool heating
- flame effect fires
- patio heating/li>
- air conditioning
- a link to an installation for renewable energy or condensation boiler.
- Your boiler and pipes will only require minimal adaptations if you want to connect your home to the natural gas mains later on.
- Your garden will look just the same if you install your tank underground.
- It's easy to read the gas level from the tank.
- You have complete control of your supply. You can decide when to order, or opt for deliveries at fixed intervals.
- You don't need to maintain your tank yourself. It's part of the Antargaz service.
- A tank does not involve a high outlay, because you hire it.
- Combined with a solar boiler, a heat pump or a condensation boiler, you can make significant savings on your energy bills. More details here.
- Propane gas does not cause soil or water pollution.
- Propane gas is almost entirely burnt up in your boiler. That means no soot emissions and no problem with smoke or smells.
- It's easy to combine your bulk tank with a solar boiler, heat pump or condensation boiler.