When visiting the websites and mobile applications managed by Antargaz Belgium NV, having its registered office at Woluwelaan 135, 1831 Diegem, België (hereinafter « Antargaz », « We », « Our »), information about you and how you use our websites may be recorded in the cookie files, subject to the choices you have expressed which you can modify at any time.
What is meant by "cookies" or “trackers”?
Cookies and trackers can be deposited or read, when consulting an Antargaz website or mobile application .
The term cookies or trackers may include:
- Cookies placed in the form of invisible pixels or of "web beacons";
- Cookies using the 'local shared object' technology known as "flash" cookies;
- Access to terminal information via Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) (LocalStorage, IndexedDB, advertising identifiers such as IDFA or Android ID, access to GPS, etc.),
- Any other identifier generated by software or operating system (OS) (serial number, MAC address, unique terminal identifier (IDFV), or any set of data that is used to calculate a unique fingerprint of the system (for example via a "fingerprinting" method).
For convenience, the term "cookies" will be used in this policy to refer to all these technologies.
Important information about consent to the placing and reading of cookies on the user's terminal.
The deposit or reading of certain cookies do not require your consent:
- Either because they do not process any personal data that could identify you;
- Or because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service you have requested;
- Or because they are intended to produce statistic data under certain conditions.
Other types of cookies are only placed on your PC or phone if you accept them first.
What types of cookies does Antargaz use?
When you browse our websites and mobile applications, first-party cookies and third-party cookies may be installed on your system.
- First party cookies are those created by Antargaz on the sites and mobile applications you visit. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the site or that improve its navigation and interactivity. They are subject to the conditions defined by this policy;
- Third-party cookies are created, deposited and used by third-party companies that are partners of Antargaz in order to guarantee the proper functioning and optimization, of the sites and mobile applications (operating cookies), for the purpose of improving the site's display functions (functional cookies), audience measurement (analytics or performance cookies), and improving the advertising offer (advertising or targeting cookies). The issue and use of third-party cookies are subject to the cookie policies of these third parties.
Four types of cookies are placed on our websites:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site: these cookies are essential for your navigation on our websites. They allow you to maintain your connection to our sites and secure it. Thanks to them, you can, for example, access your customer area or ensure the conservation of items in your shopping cart. These cookies may use identifiers or Personal Data that you have previously entered and saved. By refusing that these cookies be placed on your terminal, you may not benefit from all the features of the Antargaz websites and mobile applications..
- Optimization and personalization cookies (functional cookies): these cookies allow the site to function optimally. Their purpose is to ensure a smooth and personalized navigation on our websites and mobiles applications. They allow you to maintain your connection to our sites and mobiles applications and secure it These cookies are not essential for navigation, but they allow to optimize the operation of our websites and mobile applications, in particular the display of pages according to your preferences or the configuration of your terminal and the performance of the network. You can object to them when you access the site or mobile application or delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
- Audience measurement (analytical or performance) cookies: these cookies allow us to know the performance of our websites and mobile applications and how they are used. These cookies aim to improve the interest and quality of our services by having access to statistics relating to the volumes of visitors and the use of our websites and mobile applications. They also aim to detect navigation problems that may occur and improve the performance and functionality of our websites. These cookies collect information about the pages you visit, including the number of pages viewed, date and time, number of visits, your activity on our websites, your frequency of return and in some cases, your IP address. They only process data relating to your browsing on our websites, which can be read during one of your subsequent visits. Some of these cookies may be placed on behalf of Antargaz by third party partners, and in particular the company VTE, as part of the calculation of EEC premiums (Energy Saving Certificates) which may be carried out on certain Antargaz sites.
- Advertising or targeting cookies: these cookies are used to give you the offers that are best suited to your interests when you visit Antargaz websites and mobile applications. They also make it possible to measure the effectiveness of our offers. The relevance of the advertising content displayed on your computer can be optimized by associating the navigation information of your system on our websites and mobile applications with data provided elsewhere (e.g. location information, etc.). The refusal of the placing of these cookies has no impact on the use of the websites and mobile applications of Antargaz.
How long are the cookies stored?
We take care to limit the retention period of cookies as much as possible while offering you a personalized quality service.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the site - 6 months
Optimization and personalization (functional) cookies - 6 months
Audience measurement cookies (analytics/performance) - 12 months
Advertising or targeting cookies - 6 months
How to configure the placing of cookies via the cookie banner?
During your first visit on the Antargaz sites and mobile applications, you can set your cookie preferences via the banner that appears on the home page of the website or of the mobile application (if you have not configured your browser in private browsing mode).
You can then authorize the placing of all cookies on the terminal by clicking on the button "Allow all cookies".
You can also refuse the placing of all cookies on the terminal by clicking on the link "Continue without accepting". Finally, it is possible to configure cookies or the categories of cookies that will be placed on the terminal by clicking on the link "Cookie Settings”.
The user may enable or disable the selected cookie category(ies). This selection, once made, will be retained by means of a configuration cookie placed on the user's terminal.
The selected cookie settings will be applied throughout the visit on the website and the mobile application or the journey on the Antargaz websites and mobile applications. These settings will also be applied during a subsequent visit to an Antargaz website or mobile application as long as the buffer memory has not been emptied or the user has not automatically deleted via the browser all the cookies present on the terminal when closing the browser software or the mobile application.
How to manage cookies through your browser or smartphone?
You can allow or refuse the storage of cookies on your computer and modify these settings at any time by clicking on the link "Cookie Settings that can usually be found at the bottom of the page of the Antargaz websites and in the menu of the Antargaz mobile applications
If you have accepted the placing of cookies in your browser settings, they will be stored in your system.
If you refuse the registration of the cookies in your system or delete those stored there, you will no longer benefit from the features that may be necessary for browsing certain areas of our websites and mobile applications. Antargaz cannot be held responsible for the degraded functioning of the Antargaz websites and mobile applications resulting from the impossibility to save or consult the cookies necessary for their proper operation.
How to manage cookie settings in your browser software or mobile phone?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can decide to block the placing of these cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a site tries to place a cookie on your device.
In this case, please refer to the help menu of your browser in order to set Cookies according to your preferences.
You will find below the links to the cookie settings instructions for the main browsers on the market:
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
How to set your privacy settings in your smartphone?
You can reset your advertising ID and change the privacy settings on your smartphone.
You will find below the links to the instructions for setting up privacy setting for the two most popular mobile platforms:
Apple System: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
How to set third party cookies?
You can set your browser to refuse the placing of third party cookies by default. You can also decide to block certain providers:
Plug-ins/extensions are available to systematically block the placing of cookies.
Your Online Choices offers to control cookies company by company: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/be-fr/controler-ses-cookies
Each with cookie name (host name, category).
- _fbp (antargaz.be, targeting cookie)
- PHPSESSID (my.antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- OptanonAlertBoxClosed (cookie-cdn.cookiepro.com, strictly necessary cookie)
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (youtube.com, functional cookie)
- _gid (antargaz.be, targeting cookie)
- _gat_UA- (antargaz.be, targeting cookie)
- OptanonConsent (www.antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- YSC (youtube.com, performance cookie)
- OptanonConsent (cookie-cdn.cookiepro.com, strictly necessary cookie)
- OptanonConsent (antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- __utmt (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- ATN (atdmt.com, targeting cookie)
- __utmc (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- test_cookie (doubleclick.net, targeting cookie)
- _utmv######### (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- __cfduid (cookiepro.com, performance cookies)
- _gclxxxx (antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- JSESSIONID (energy.antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- __utmb (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- OptanonAlertBoxClosed (www.antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- _ga_1B98YF948G (antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- __utmz (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- fr (facebook.com, targeting cookie)
- __utma (my.antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- _vwo_uuid_v2 (antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- OptanonAlertBoxClosed (antargaz.be, strictly necessary cookie)
- (www.facebook.com, targeting cookie)
- _ga (antargaz.be, performance cookie)
- CONSENT (youtube.com, targeting cookie)