Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Go back
Natural gas and electricity

How can I change my billing address after I have become a customer?

If you want the billing address to be changed, you must contact the customer service. You can do this very easily in different ways:

  • Go to the contact page on the website
  • Call us on 078 / 77.77.77 (Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
  • Send us an email:

Our customer service can also answer all your other questions about your natural gas and / or electricity supply. Keep your customer number to hand, you'll find it at the top of your invoice.