Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Go back
Gas in cylinders

How can I connect my Calypso gas cylinder in my caravan or mobile home?

To use a gas cylinder in a caravan or mobile home requires a special pressure regulator that complies with legislation, Annex D of standard EN 12864. In most cases, this type of pressure regulator is already present in the caravan/mobile home. The pressure regulator is provided with a nut to connect it to a standard gas cylinder. Here is an example of this type of pressure regulator. There are several models.
To use the Calypso in combination with this special pressure regulator, you must use an adapter that converts the output of the Calypso valve into a standard outlet, to which the nut of the pressure regulator can be tightened. See this page for more information.