UGI Corporation is a world leader in the gas distribution industry. Since 1882 it has played an important role in the energy market in the United States.
UGI Corporation is a holding company consisting of two subsidiary companies:
- Amerigas, the American leader in the propane market,
- UGI Utilities, an electricity and gas company in eastern Pennsylvania.
The group has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange for more than 75 years, as well as the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
With 8,200 employees, it supplies gas to 300,000 people in the United States.
WFor more information about the UGI Corporation, www.ugicorp.com
UGI is present in LPG abroad:
- in the United States with Amerigas,
- in Europe in 15 countries and in particular Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg with Antargaz. A recognized brand and leader in Europe for over 60 years.
- in China, through a partnership established in 1998. It manages storage facilities for the import of LPG in the markets along the Yang Tze..
Energy production and related services:
The group also develops an important activity in energy production and energy-related services:
- natural gas distribution and marketing,
- electricity distribution and marketing.