Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Go back
Gas in cylinders

What is an adapter?

An adapter is a switching piece that changes the exit of the Calypso valve to a standard exit to which the screw of the pressure regulator can be connected. This connecting piece is necessary when you want to connect a Calypso gas bottle to your caravan or mobile home.